Join us Saturday, June 15 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville (home of the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp) for a special moveUP Money Experience for Teens! This free financial workshop walks teens through managing money in the real world.
Space is limited so reserve your spot today! We look forward to seeing you there.
During our moveUP Money Experience students will:
• Be given new identities including careers, families & educational backgrounds
• Learn how to stick to a budget & create financial goals
• Visit with real world merchants like car dealerships, realtors & more
• All students 13 and older are now eligible to open a checking account
Plus, enjoy these special offers:
• Everyone who attends gets a Jumbo Shrimp Family Movie Night ticket
• Enter to win a special Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp package!*
• Enjoy free food, refreshments, and free parking
• Open an account and we’ll make your opening deposit up to $30 ($5 into savings and $25 into checking)
Here’s the location on the event:
Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville (home of the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp!) 301 A Philip Randolph Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32202
Federally Insured by NCUA. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, or attends school in one of the following counties: Baker, Brevard, Broward, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Indian River, Lake, Martin, Nassau, Orange, Palm Beach, Putnam, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie, or Volusia. Membership is also open to any relative of an existing or eligible Community First Credit Union of Florida member. We also offer membership to Select Employer Groups, including all employees of Brooks Rehabilitation and Web.com. *No purchase necessary to enter to win. Enter to win at the moveUP Money Experience for Teens on 6/15/19. We will draw a winner on or around 6/17/19. Must provide valid email and phone number to win. If checking account is opened on 6/15/2019 at the moveUP Money Experience for Teens, we’ll cover the $25 minimum deposit for a new checking account and $5 for a share account (share account is required for membership). All offers may end at any time without notice. Credit, income, and other restrictions apply.